Shipping, Returns and Customer Service InformationShipping:
1. Wines can be sold only to persons 21 years of age or older. By placing an order, you are warranting to Wine Ranger Cellars that you are 21 years of age or older. At the time of delivery, the carriers will require the signature of an adult possessing valid identification issued by a government agency proving the recipient is 21 years of age or older.
2. All wines are sold in California and title and risk of loss pass to the buyer in California. We make no representation as to the legal right of anyone to ship or import wines into any state or country outside of California. By placing an order with us, you authorize Wine Ranger Cellars to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver your order to you. If you wish to ship to another state, you assume all responsibility for determining whether you may lawfully import alcoholic beverages into that state. As interstate shipping laws are constantly changing, you may want to check with the appropriate agency in your state or county. Our acknowledgement of an order is not a guarantee that we will ultimately be able to ship wine to you. If we are unable to ship wine to the state you request, we will notify you before processing your order to determine whether you wish to proceed.
3. Prolonged exposure to heat and freezing temperatures can damage wine. Carriers do not insure against heat or cold damage. You are solely responsible for determining when and by what method you wish to have your order delivered, so be aware of weather conditions. We do reserve the right to withhold an order if we have clear reason to believe weather conditions are severe enough to significantly endanger the safety of your wine. In such a case, we will notify you promptly and discuss alternatives. Wine Ranger Cellars will hold wines in our warehouse for a short period of time for future shipment only if you notify us that your delivery address is experiencing extreme weather conditions.
4. Futures/pre-arrival wines are not available for immediate shipment; we can provide you with estimated arrival times for particular wines by phone (888-940-9463) or email. Shipping for futures/pre-arrivals is not charged at time of order, but is determined once the wine arrives at our store and we contact you for further instructions.
5. We accept international orders for many countries, and we can provide a quote for international shipping upon request. There may be additional duties, taxes, and tariffs based on your destination country. You are responsible for determining and paying for your customs charges including without limitation all such duties, taxes, and tariffs.
6. Orders that contain original wood cases or larger bottles may require additional shipping charges due to the heavier weight. We will contact you if additional shipping charges are required.
7. Incorrect delivery information, including zip code mistakes, incorrect addresses, auto correcting on the part of the carrier or re-routing of packages at the point of delivery will result in additional fees.
8. Carrier Address Correction (by UPS, FedEx or GSO): $17.00/package.
9. Redirect Fee: $20.00 + additional return shipping fees to return the bottles at the same rate as it was originally shipped.
10. If an item in your order isn’t available for immediate shipment, we will notify you and offer a recommendation for a substitute wine or we will provide the option of holding your order until all items are available for shipment.
11. We cannot ship wine to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
12. Wine Ranger Cellars is not liable for any damages to goods caused by weather conditions and other “Acts of God” during transportation. “Acts of God” include catastrophes such as, but not limited to: plane crashes, unforeseeable delays or accidents, destruction due to domestic and/or international unrest, confiscation, quarantine or natural disaster.
1. YOUR SATISFACTION IS THE FIRST PRIORITY OF WINE RANGER CELLARS. ALL ITEMS ORDERED HEREUNDER WILL BE SUBJECT TO INSPECTION BY YOU UPON DELIVERY FOR ORDER CONFORMANCE AND DAMAGE. NONCONFORMANCE: IF YOUR ITEM IS FLAWED, OR DOES NOT CONFORM TO YOUR ORDER YOU MUST CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT OF YOUR ORDER AT CUSTOMERSERVICE@WINERANGER.COM, OTHERWISE THE ITEMS WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED BY YOU. WE DO NOT HONOR RETURNS ON ITEMS WHICH HAVE BEEN IMPROPERLY STORED, MISTREATED OR HAVE BEEN OUT OF OUR WAREHOUSE LONGER THAN 30 DAYS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO BE THE FINAL ARBITER OF WHAT CONSITITUTES A FLAWED ITEM. IF WE DETERMINE A ITEM IS FLAWED OR DOES NOT CONFORM TO YOUR ODER, THEN WE WILL AT YOUR OPTION EITHER (I) REPLACE THAT ITEM WITH A CONFORMING ITEM (SAME OR SUBSTANTIALLY SIMILAR ITEM DEPENDING ON AVAILABILITY) WITHIN A REASONABLE PERIOD OF TIME OR (II) ISSUE A FULL REFUND OR CREDIT (AT YOUR ELECTION) FOR THE REJECTED ITEM. WE MAY ARRANGE IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION TO RETRIEVE ANY REJECTED ITEM AT NO CHARGE TO YOU FOR THE RETURN. THIS IS YOUR SOLE REMEDY IN THE EVENT OF NONCONFORMANCE OF DELIVERED ITEMS. DAMAGED ITEMS: IF THE ITEMS APPEAR DAMAGED, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBIILTY TO REJECT THE DELIVERY OF DAMAGED ITEMS AND/OR FILE A CLAIM WITH THE CARRIER. WE WILL REASONABLY ASSIST YOU IN MAKING ANY SUCH CLAIM.
2. ORDERS THAT CONFORM TO YOUR ORDER AND ARE NOT DAMAGED BUT ARE CANCELLED OR RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS FROM RECEIPT OF YOUR ORDER ARE SUBJECT TO A 20% RESTOCKING FEE, REDIRECT FEE OF $20.00, AND THE SHIPPING FEES TO RETURN THE BOTTLES AT THE SAME RATE AS IT WAS ORIGINALLY SHIPPED.
3. ORDERS THAT ARE RETURNED TO US BY OUR SHIPPING AGENT DUE TO UNSUCCESSFUL ATTEMPTS TO DELIVER THE PACKAGE TO YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS CAN BE RE-DELIVERED TO YOUR CURRENT SHIPPING ADDRESS OR A NEW SHIPPING ADDRESS, BUT ARE SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES BASED ON THE RETURN OF THE PACKAGE AND THE RE-DELIVERY TO YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS.
4. WINE RANGER CELLARS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO ENSURE THAT OLDER WINES ARE IN THE BEST CONDITION. HOWEVER, FOLLOWING THE WINE TRADE STANDARDS, ALL WINES OLDER THAN 5 YEARS ARE PURCHASED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Customer Service Information:
1. Orders may be placed by telephone by contacting us at 888-940-9463, 9:00am – 6:00pm (PST) Monday through Friday.
2. Wine Ranger Cellars accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
3. To pay by check or money order, please contact our Customer Service department at 888-940-9463. Orders paid for with check or money order will not be filled until your check or money order has passed banking authorization.
4. For assistance with your order, to learn more about our products and services or with any customer inquiry, please send an email to email@example.com
5. If you are a winery or merchandise vendor and would like to send a product for our consideration, please send your catalog, brochure or other product description information (including current price list) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for taking the time to understand our policies and visiting the Wine Ranger Cellars website.